New in 2012:
After the cancellation of the 2011 event due to the situation in Tunisia, we've got some new gimmicks for you in 2012. The most interesting for young offroad- and rally-teams should be the so called "GE-junior-boost":
You are not older than 30 years, you've got a offroad-vehicle (no matter if Suzuki Samurai, Lada Niva or daddy's old Opel Frontera) and you are looking for a real adventure?
Then this is where you belong!
In cooperation with our sponsors
we have made up a complete package to make the start into rally-sports as easy as possible.
This means, we do not only reduce the entry fee, but also support you with advice and know-how as well as equipment like suspension, sand-boards and more.
Besides the normal scope of services, the GE-junior-boost offers the following:
- reduction of entry-fee by 500,- €
- complete OME suspension-kit, value approx. 1000,- € (Taubenreuther)
- assistance for vehicle-preparation, spares-transport during the rallye, value approx. 500,- € (Offroad Extrem)
- 1 Bobby HD water-tank with drinking-kit, value approx. 120,- € (Steppenwolf 4x4)
- 1 set of sand-boards, value approx. 200,- € (Offroad Center Sachsen)
- 1 training-course (navigation, recovery, teamwork), value approx. 300,- € (offroad-boot-camp)
If you are not older than 30 and never did the GRAND ERG before, you are free to apply for the GE-junior-boost. We keep space for 3 teams in this campaign, so be quick: the early bird gets the worm.
Deadline for your application is the 31st of january 2012. To try and join, just send a brief application with introduction of the team-members, vehicle, etc. by email to email@example.com
For all non-juniors: Don´t forget to join the early-bird-prices until 2011-12-31!!!
More infos and news to follow ...